From Marginal Revolution:
And the Agitator:
9. It’s nice to see a piece like this at the American Spectator.
10. Mao: He was worse than you thought. But he looks great on a handbag. Also, it’s fun to name trendy restaurants after him! Note that they don’t use artificial coloring or mass-produce canned produce. Because that would be, like, evil.
12. L.A. Times: Disproportionate pot arrests of blacks and Latinos is unconscionable. But to stop arresting people for pot possession isn’t the answer. Which I guess means California cops should start arresting and jailing more white people, too. It’s all about equality.
13. “….there has never been a single case of any child being killed by a stranger’s Halloween candy.”
14. I don’t think this cop should be charged. But given similar stories we’ve seen, you wonder if someone who didn’t have a badge would have received the same leniency.